How Form2290filing.com works? IRS Online Filing with Simple 4 steps to Pay IRS Taxes Online and Get Schedule 1
To finish your IRS Electronic Payment get free IRS Payment Login here. Truck holders can start their IRS Taxes Online by own or with the IRS E file Providers. If the truck guardians make their Form 2290 Online filing with us they can get different benefits which are used to finish IRS Electronic filing easy. Also, with the given IRS E File Login, truck proprietors, can start their 2290 Filing. Truck holders need to enter their details in the Form 2290. Also, truckers need to remember one thing that they should not leave any mandatory field empty. Furthermore, truck proprietors can take the help of the Form 2290 Instructions to finish their File IRS form 2290 easily. After you enter your details, we send them to irs.gov (Internal Revenue Service). Truck holders can take their IRS Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes to their email after the successful completion of File Form 2290.
What are the advantages of 2290 Tax Filing with form2290filing? Check them out:
- Save Paper: Truck proprietors need not use paper to finish Filing Form 2290 Online. E Tax Filing saves the time as well as it saves paper.
- Free IRS Payment Login: Use the Free IRS E file Login which is available here. Truck holders can File Form 2290 for many vehicles with a single account.
- File without depending any place: With the IRS Payment Phone Number, truck proprietors can complete their Form 2290 Online Filing. Not depending on the area or device, truck holders make their 2290 Filing within minutes.
- Get Updates: With the email or fax, truck proprietors get fast notifications regarding their IRS File Taxes. Within seconds, truck holders can receive their updates to their e-mails.
- IRS Help Line: Truck holders can get the services here for 24 hours. Truck holders can call or message to us to clarify their doubts while IRS Filing Form 2290.
- Schedule 1: Get IRS Authorized Schedule 1 within minutes. also, they receive their IRS Stamped Schedule 1 as proof of their payment. Save your schedule 1 for further processes of payment.
Frequently asked questions
What is IRS 2290 Tax Filing?
Anyone who is filing a return for 25 or more vehicles is required to file electronically. For any filer looking for simplicity, form2290filing .com is the best choice. With our simplified e-filing process, we provide you with the easiest way to file 2290 Tax Filing FormForm and get your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes.
The electronic version of IRS Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Your 2290 Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290online
No more waiting for it to come in the mail or standing in line at the IRS office!
All you will need to do is:
- Create your account with form2290filing
- Enter Basic Business Details,
- Enter EIN (Employer Identification Number) '
- Enter VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Gross Weight of the Vehicle (Combined Gross Weight)
- Choose your irs payment method
- Transmit information to the IRS
- Receive your Stamped Schedule 1
Once you have transmitted your return to the IRS, and it is accepted, you will receive your stamped Schedule 1 back in just minutes! It is that simple.
What is Heavy Vehicle Use Tax?
The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax is paid by Form 2290 annually for heavy vehicles operating on public highways with registered gross weights equal to or exceeding 55,000 pounds.
How do you determine the gross taxable weight of a vehicle? It’s simple, just add the following:
- The actual unloaded tare weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle, and
- The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- For buses, the taxable gross weight is its actual unloaded weight fully equipped for service, plus 150 pounds for each seat provided for passengers and the driver
HVUT 2290 Tax Filing Form Tax Calculations
The tax year for Form 2290 starts in July, 2016 of each year and ends in June 30, 2018 of the following year. If the gross taxable weight is between 55,000 to 75,000 pounds, the HVUT is $100, plus $22 per 1,000 pounds over 55,000 pounds. For over 75,000-pound vehicles, the maximum HVUT is $550 per year. The taxes are lower for logging vehicles—vehicles primarily used for exclusive transport of products harvested from the forest and that are registered with a state agency as such.
The table below shows the taxes for logging and regular trucks:
|Taxable Gross Weight||Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Rate||Logging Vehicle Rate|
|Below 55,000 lbs||No Tax||No Tax|
|55,000 to 75,000 lbs||$100 plus $22 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs||$75 plus $16.5 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs|
|Over 75,000 lbs||$550||$412.50|
There are several groups that receive exemptions from the HVUT. These include:
- The Federal Government
- State or local governments, including the District of Columbia
- The American Red Cross
- Nonprofit volunteer fire departments, ambulance associations, or rescue squads
- Indian tribal governments (for vehicles used in essential tribal government functions)
- Mass transportation authorities
These are the vehicles that are exempt from the HVUT:
- Vehicles not considered highway motor vehicles - e.g., mobile machinery for non-transportation functions, vehicles specifically designed for off-highway transportation, and non-transportation trailers and semi-trailers
- Qualified blood collector vehicles used by qualified blood collector organizations
- Mobile machinery that is used for non-transportation purposes
Exempt carriers may be required to file tax forms with the IRS or notify the local department of motor vehicles (DMV) of the exempt status being claimed
Other vehicles that are exempt based on the number of miles driven are:
- Commercial vehicles traveling fewer than 5,000 miles annually
- Agricultural vehicles traveling fewer than 7,500 miles annually
The above vehicles are called Suspended Vehicles, but still must be reported to the IRS.
Why you must pay HVUT 2290 Tax Filing Form?
The HVUT is a significant source of transportation funding in the U.S. In 2006 alone, the HVUT generated more than $1.4 billion in Federal Highway Trust Fund (HTF) revenue.
The Federal HTF protects the nation's investment in our transportation infrastructure. In 2007 alone, Federal HTF receipts topped $39.9 billion, with $34.9 billion dedicated to the HTF's Highway Account. The Federal HTF finances a broad spectrum of transportation investments, including:
- Highway improvements (e.g., land acquisition and other right-of-way costs, preliminary and construction engineering, construction and reconstruction, resurfacing and restoration costs of roadways and bridges)
- Highway and bridge maintenance activities
- Highway law enforcement
- Safety programs (e.g., driver education and training, vehicle inspection programs, enforcement of vehicle size and weight limits)
- Congestion relief projects
- Debt service
- Administrative costs (e.g., research, engineering)
Investment in our nation's highway infrastructure helps:
- Save lives, time and money
- Reduce the number and severity of crashes for all kinds of vehicles
- Enhance the ability of the entire community of emergency responders
- Lower fuel and insurance costs
- Increase mobility
- Ease congestion
- Decrease energy consumption
- Boost air quality
- Improve the efficient movement of goods
- Raise business productivity
- Strengthen the nation's economic productivity
Since the vast majority of all funds contributed by states to the Federal HTF are returned through highway fund apportionments, there is a direct incentive for state agencies to take necessary measures to enhance HVUT compliance.
2290 Tax Filing, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is available for electronic filing. The electronic version of Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290filing .com - no more waiting for it to come in the mail!
Taxpayers filing 2290 Online reporting 25 or more vehicles for any taxable period are required form 2290 tax return through an IRS-approved software provider.
2290 Tax Filing for the 2018 Season is Open! Hurry up to file 2290 online and avoid penalties.
e-File 2290 Form now and get your IRS accepted 2290 stamped Schedule 1 in minutes!
IRS approved 2290 Tax Filing Provider
Try not to waste your time attempting to file your 2290 yourself through paper or mailing.2290 Tax Filing Form on our website and ensure the accuracy of the information, present yourself as witness for 2290 Tax Filing Formaccuracy.
Say Good Bye ….! To traditionally filing through paper and had taken weeks to complete, can now get everything in minutes!