Efile 2290 with Simple 4 Steps & Get Schedule 1 - How Form2290filing.com works?
Pay IRS Taxes Online within minutes with the simple steps. Don't bother about your 2290 Tax Filing. File 2290 Tax Form Online & get your 2290 schedule 1 Form within minutes. Truck holders can begin their IRS Form 2290 Filing with the free registration process. By entering exact details in Form 2290, truck owners can complete their IRS free File Form 2290. IRS E file Form 2290 can finish by clicking on the submit button. Furthermore, IRS Payment Plan ends with paying Heavy Vehicle Use Tax with the presented IRS Payment methods. Make sure all your information is correct before clicking the submit button. If you are filing for 25 or more vehicles, it is necessary to File IRS 2290 Online. Therefore, Pay 2290 Online within the Form 2290 Due date and do not impose to pay penalty.
What are the advantages of 2290 IRS Online Filing with form2290filing? Check them out:
- IRS Authorized E File Provider: IRS Filing with Form 2290 should complete from an authorized E File Provider. Choose the best IRS Online Filing E File Provider trusted by IRS like form2290filing.com
- No IRS Penalty: Truck holders can file Form 2290 within the Form 2290 Due Date to avoid penalty. Getting 2290 Schedule 1 also easy which takes a few minutes with File IRS Form 2290 Online.
- IRS Live Support team: Truck guardians can file Form 2290 without any hesitation. IRS Live Support team always help you to make your Efile Form 2290 easy.
- IRS Form 2290 Instructions: With the given IRS Form 2290 Instructions, truckers can finish their Form 2290 Online Filing easily. Also, they can clear their doubts quickly & file Form 2290 Online simply.
- Different IRS Payment Methods: With the four various payment methods available by an IRS, truck guardians can finish their IRS Electronic Filing. Through Credit or Debit Card also, truck holders can Pay Federal 2290 Tax Online.
- Customer Support : If you get stuck while e-filing, our dedicated support team will help you & answer your questions. Best of all, our customer service does not stop once the form is filed! You’ll have unlimited, U.S.-based customer support via email, chat, and phone. Simply email support@form2290filing .com, call 316-869-0948, or chat online with customer support professionals.
Frequently asked questions
What is 2290 IRS Online Filing?
Anyone who is going to file a return for 25 or more vehicles is needed to file electronically. For any trucker looking for simplicity, form2290filing .com is the best option. With our simplified e-filing process, we allocate you with the easiest way to file 2290 IRS Online Filing Form and give your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes via email.
The electronic version of IRS Form 2290 Filing will fast up 2290 Tax processing, save personal resources such as time & postage, expedite refunds, and reduce processing errors. Your IRS 2290 Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (after your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290online.
No more waiting for 2290 Schedule 1 Tax Form by standing in line at the IRS office!
All you will need to do is:
- Create your account with form2290filing
- Enter Basic Business Information,
- Enter EIN (Employer Identification Number) '
- Mention VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Combined Gross Weight - Gross Weight of the Vehicle
- Select your irs payment method
- Transmit details to the IRS
- Receive your Stamped IRS Schedule 1
Once you have transmitted your return to the IRS, and it is accepted, you will receive your stamped Schedule 1 back in just minutes! It is that simple.
What is Heavy Vehicle Use Tax?
The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax is paid to an IRS by Form 2290 annually for heavy vehicles running on public highways with registered gross weights equal to or exceeding 55,000 pounds.
How do you calculate the gross taxable weight of a vehicle? It’s simple, just add the following:
- The actual unloaded tare weight of the heavy vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle, and
- The weight of the maximum load carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- For buses, the taxable gross weight is its actual unloaded weight fully equipped for service, and 150 pounds for each seat provided for passengers and the driver
HVUT 2290 IRS Online Filing Tax Calculations
The tax year for Form 2290 starts in July, of each year and ends in June 30, of the following year. If the gross taxable weight is in between 55,000 to 75,000 pounds, then the HVUT is $100, plus $22 per every 1,000 pounds over 55,000 pounds. For over 75,000-pound vehicles, the max HVUT is $550 per year. The taxes are low for logging vehicles—vehicles primarily used for exclusive transport of products harvested from the forest and that are registered with a state agency.
The table below shows the taxes for logging and regular trucks:
|Taxable Gross Weight||Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Rate||Logging Vehicle Rate|
|Below 55,000 lbs||No Tax||No Tax|
|55,000 to 75,000 lbs||$100 plus $22 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs||$75 plus $16.5 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs|
|Over 75,000 lbs||$550||$412.50|
There are several groups that receive exemptions from the 2290 Online Tax Services. These include:
- The Federal Government
- The American Red Cross
- State or local governments, along with the District of Columbia
- Indian tribal governments (for heavy vehicles used in tribal government functions)
- Nonprofit volunteer fire departments, rescue squads, or ambulance associations
- Mass transportation authorities
The below are the vehicles that are exempt vehicles from the HVUT:
- Qualified blood collector heavy vehicles used by qualified blood collector organizations
- Vehicles not treated highway motor vehicles - e.g., mobile machinery for non-transportation functions, vehicles specifically designed for off-highway transportation, and non-transportation trailers and semi-trailers
- Mobile machinery that is used for non-transportation purposes
Exempt carriers may be needed to file tax forms with the IRS or notify the local department of motor vehicles (DMV) of the exempt status being claimed
Other vehicles that are exempt based on the number of miles driven are:
- Agricultural vehicles traveling fewer than 7,500 miles annually
- Commercial vehicles traveling fewer than 5,000 miles annually
The above vehicles are called Suspended Vehicles, but still must be reported to the IRS.
Why you must pay HVUT 2290 IRS Online Filing?
The HVUT is a significant source of transportation funding in the U.S. In 2006 alone, the HVUT generated more than $1.4 billion in Federal Highway Trust Fund (HTF) revenue.
The Federal HTF protects the nation's investment in our transportation infrastructure. In 2007 alone, Federal HTF receipts topped $39.9 billion, with $34.9 billion dedicated to the HTF's Highway Account. The Federal HTF finances a broad spectrum of transportation investments, including:
- Safety programs (e.g., driver education and training, enforcement of vehicle size and weight limits, vehicle inspection programs)
- Highway and bridge maintenance activities
- Debt service
- Highway improvements (e.g., land acquisition & other right-of-way costs, construction and reconstruction, preliminary and construction engineering, resurfacing and restoration costs of roadways and bridges)
- Congestion relief projects
- Highway law enforcement
- Administrative costs (e.g., research, engineering)
Investment in our nation's highway infrastructure helps:
- Save lives, time and money
- Enhance the ability of the entire community of emergency responders
- Reduce the number and severity of crashes for all kinds of vehicles
- Lower fuel and insurance costs
- Ease congestion
- Increase mobility
- Decrease energy consumption
- Improve the efficient movement of goods
- Boost air quality
- Strengthen the nation's economic productivity
- Raise business productivity
Since the vast majority of all funds contributed by states to the Federal HTF are returned through highway fund apportionments, there is a direct incentive for state agencies to take necessary measures to enhance HVUT compliance.
2290 IRS Online Filing, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is available for electronic filing. The electronic version of Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290filing .com - no more waiting for it to come in the mail!
Taxpayers filing 2290 IRS Online Filing Form reporting 25 or more vehicles for any taxable period are required form 2290 tax return through an IRS-approved software provider.
2290 IRS Online Filing for the 2019 Season is Open! Hurry up to File 2290 Online & avoid penalties.
e-File 2290 Form now and get your IRS 2290 stamped Schedule 1 in minutes!
IRS approved 2290 Online Filing Provider
Try not to waste your time attempting to file your 2290 yourself through paper or mailing.2290 IRS Online Filing Form on our website and ensure the accuracy of the information, present yourself as witness for 2290 IRS Online Filing Formaccuracy.
Say Good Bye ….! Traditional filing through paper and had taken weeks to complete, can get everything in minutes!