Simple 4 steps to file online and Get Schedule 1 - How Form2290filing.com works?
IRS Payment finishes within minutes with the simple steps. Don't bother about your 2290 Tax Filing. Make it through the Online process & get your schedule 1 within minutes. Truck holders can begin their IRS Form 2290 Filing with the free registration process available here. By entering details in Form 2290, truck owners can complete their IRS free File Form 2290. IRS E file Form 2290 can finish by entering details and clicking on the submit button. Furthermore, IRS Payment Plan ends with paying heavy vehicle use tax with the presented IRS Payment methods. Make sure all your information is correct before pressing the submit button.
What are the advantages of 2290 IRS Online Filing with form2290filing? Check them out:
- IRS Authorized E File Provider: IRS Filing with Form 2290 should complete from an authorized E File Provider. Many sites may appear to you when you start your 2290 Filing. But choose the best IRS Online Filing E File Provider trusted by IRS like form2290filing.com
- No IRS penalty: Within the Form 2290 Due Date, truck holders can file Form 2290 within minutes. Getting Schedule 1 also easy if truck proprietors file IRS Form 2290 Online.
- IRS Live Support team: Truck guardians can file Form 2290 without any hesitation. IRS Live Support team always help you to make your Form 2290 Filing easy.
- Form 2290 Instructions: With the given IRS Form 2290 Instructions, truckers can finish their Form 2290 Online Filing easy. Also, they can clear their doubts with them to quickly file Form 2290 Online.
- Different IRS Payment Methods: With the four various methods available from IRS, truck guardians can finish their Form 2290 Filing. Through Credit or Debit Card also, truck holders can complete their Form 2290 filing.
- Customer Support : If you get stuck while e-filing, our dedicated support team will be here to answer your questions. Best of all, our customer service does not stop once the form is filed! You’ll have unlimited, U.S.-based customer support via email, chat, and phone. Simply email support@form2290filing .com, call 316-869-0948, or chat online with customer support professionals.
Frequently asked questions
What is 2290 IRS Online Filing?
Anyone who is filing a return for 25 or more vehicles is required to file electronically. For any filer looking for simplicity, form2290filing .com is the best choice. With our simplified e-filing process, we provide you with the easiest way to file 2290 IRS Online Filing FormForm and get your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes.
The electronic version of IRS Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Your 2290 Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290online
No more waiting for it to come in the mail or standing in line at the IRS office!
All you will need to do is:
- Create your account with form2290filing
- Enter Basic Business Details,
- Enter EIN (Employer Identification Number) '
- Enter VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Gross Weight of the Vehicle (Combined Gross Weight)
- Choose your irs payment method
- Transmit information to the IRS
- Receive your Stamped Schedule 1
Once you have transmitted your return to the IRS, and it is accepted, you will receive your stamped Schedule 1 back in just minutes! It is that simple.
What is Heavy Vehicle Use Tax?
The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax is paid by Form 2290 annually for heavy vehicles operating on public highways with registered gross weights equal to or exceeding 55,000 pounds.
How do you determine the gross taxable weight of a vehicle? It’s simple, just add the following:
- The actual unloaded tare weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle, and
- The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- For buses, the taxable gross weight is its actual unloaded weight fully equipped for service, plus 150 pounds for each seat provided for passengers and the driver
HVUT 2290 IRS Online Filing Tax Calculations
The tax year for Form 2290 starts in July, 2016 of each year and ends in June 30, 2018 of the following year. If the gross taxable weight is between 55,000 to 75,000 pounds, the HVUT is $100, plus $22 per 1,000 pounds over 55,000 pounds. For over 75,000-pound vehicles, the maximum HVUT is $550 per year. The taxes are lower for logging vehicles—vehicles primarily used for exclusive transport of products harvested from the forest and that are registered with a state agency as such.
The table below shows the taxes for logging and regular trucks:
|Taxable Gross Weight||Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Rate||Logging Vehicle Rate|
|Below 55,000 lbs||No Tax||No Tax|
|55,000 to 75,000 lbs||$100 plus $22 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs||$75 plus $16.5 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs|
|Over 75,000 lbs||$550||$412.50|
There are several groups that receive exemptions from the HVUT. These include:
- The Federal Government
- State or local governments, including the District of Columbia
- The American Red Cross
- Nonprofit volunteer fire departments, ambulance associations, or rescue squads
- Indian tribal governments (for vehicles used in essential tribal government functions)
- Mass transportation authorities
These are the vehicles that are exempt from the HVUT:
- Vehicles not considered highway motor vehicles - e.g., mobile machinery for non-transportation functions, vehicles specifically designed for off-highway transportation, and non-transportation trailers and semi-trailers
- Qualified blood collector vehicles used by qualified blood collector organizations
- Mobile machinery that is used for non-transportation purposes
Exempt carriers may be required to file tax forms with the IRS or notify the local department of motor vehicles (DMV) of the exempt status being claimed
Other vehicles that are exempt based on the number of miles driven are:
- Commercial vehicles traveling fewer than 5,000 miles annually
- Agricultural vehicles traveling fewer than 7,500 miles annually
The above vehicles are called Suspended Vehicles, but still must be reported to the IRS.
Why you must pay HVUT 2290 IRS Online Filing?
The HVUT is a significant source of transportation funding in the U.S. In 2006 alone, the HVUT generated more than $1.4 billion in Federal Highway Trust Fund (HTF) revenue.
The Federal HTF protects the nation's investment in our transportation infrastructure. In 2007 alone, Federal HTF receipts topped $39.9 billion, with $34.9 billion dedicated to the HTF's Highway Account. The Federal HTF finances a broad spectrum of transportation investments, including:
- Highway improvements (e.g., land acquisition and other right-of-way costs, preliminary and construction engineering, construction and reconstruction, resurfacing and restoration costs of roadways and bridges)
- Highway and bridge maintenance activities
- Highway law enforcement
- Safety programs (e.g., driver education and training, vehicle inspection programs, enforcement of vehicle size and weight limits)
- Congestion relief projects
- Debt service
- Administrative costs (e.g., research, engineering)
Investment in our nation's highway infrastructure helps:
- Save lives, time and money
- Reduce the number and severity of crashes for all kinds of vehicles
- Enhance the ability of the entire community of emergency responders
- Lower fuel and insurance costs
- Increase mobility
- Ease congestion
- Decrease energy consumption
- Boost air quality
- Improve the efficient movement of goods
- Raise business productivity
- Strengthen the nation's economic productivity
Since the vast majority of all funds contributed by states to the Federal HTF are returned through highway fund apportionments, there is a direct incentive for state agencies to take necessary measures to enhance HVUT compliance.
2290 IRS Online Filing, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is available for electronic filing. The electronic version of Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290filing .com - no more waiting for it to come in the mail!
Taxpayers filing 2290 IRS Online Filing Form reporting 25 or more vehicles for any taxable period are required form 2290 tax return through an IRS-approved software provider.
2290 IRS Online Filing for the 2018 Season is Open! Hurry up to file 2290 online and avoid penalties.
e-File 2290 Form now and get your IRS accepted 2290 stamped Schedule 1 in minutes!
IRS approved 2290 Online Filing Provider
Try not to waste your time attempting to file your 2290 yourself through paper or mailing.2290 IRS Online Filing Form on our website and ensure the accuracy of the information, present yourself as witness for 2290 IRS Online Filing Formaccuracy.
Say Good Bye ….! To traditionally filing through paper and had taken weeks to complete, can now get everything in minutes!