Where to File IRS Form 2290 Online? - A Trusted & IRS Approved Efile Provider
E File 2290 Form 2019 2020 Now with Form2290filing.com: File with form2290filing.com which is an IRS Authorized Efile Provider. We are one of the best Form 2290 Filing providers in the USA and trusted by many truckers. We are offering many benefits for our customers to file 2290 Online. You can save your time by filing 2290 Tax Form with us. The hassle-free filing is now your hands by choosing the best filing providers like form2290filing.com Now we are accepting 2290 Forms for the tax year 2019 2020. Therefore, to file 2290 Form 2019 2020 with the lowest price begin your Form 2290 Online Filing now.
File through Form2290filing.com with and Receive Schedule 1 Simple 4 steps
What are the Benefits to efile Form 2290 Now?
1. With the prefiling 2290 Tax Form, you can save your money.
2. There is no need to pay an extra amount.
3. Also, you can save your time.
4. Easily avoid mistakes.
5. No server issues.
6. Fast Filing.
7. Immediate IRS 2290 Schedule 1.
8. No software needed.
Form 2290 Faqs – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Frequently asked questions
What is 2290 schedule 1 proof ?
Anyone who has a truck must register or renuew tags with DMV. For that all trukers must file 2290 and should have 2290 schedule 1 proof. For any filer looking for simplicity, form2290filing .com is the best choice. With our simplified e-filing process, we provide you with the easiest way to file 2290 Form Online FormForm and get your 2290 schedule 1 proof in minutes.
The electronic version of 2290 schedule 1 proof is the best option to carry where we go and reduce preparation and processing errors. Your 2290 schedule 1 proof will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290online
No more waiting for it to come in the mail or standing in line at the IRS office!
All you will need to do is:
- Create your account with form2290filing
- Enter Basic Business Details,
- Enter EIN (Employer Identification Number) '
- Enter VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Gross Weight of the Vehicle (Combined Gross Weight)
- Choose your irs payment method
- Transmit information to the IRS
- Receive your Stamped Schedule 1
Once you have transmitted your return to the IRS, and it is accepted, you will receive your 2290 schedule 1 proof back in just minutes! It is that simple.
What is Heavy Vehicle Use Tax?
The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax is paid by Form 2290 annually for heavy vehicles operating on public highways with registered gross weights equal to or exceeding 55,000 pounds and will receive 2290 schedule 1 proof
How do you determine the gross taxable weight of a vehicle? It’s simple, just add the following:
- The actual unloaded tare weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle, and
- The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- For buses, the taxable gross weight is its actual unloaded weight fully equipped for service, plus 150 pounds for each seat provided for passengers and the driver
2290 Form Online Tax Calculations online and 2290 schedule 1 proof online
The tax year for Form 2290 starts in July, 2019 of each year and ends in June 30, 2019 of the following year. If the gross taxable weight is between 55,000 to 75,000 pounds, the HVUT is $100, plus $22 per 1,000 pounds over 55,000 pounds. For over 75,000-pound vehicles, the maximum HVUT is $550 per year. The taxes are lower for logging vehicles—vehicles primarily used for exclusive transport of products harvested from the forest and that are registered with a state agency as such.
The table below shows the taxes for logging and regular trucks:
|Taxable Gross Weight||Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Rate||Logging Vehicle Rate|
|Below 55,000 lbs||No Tax||No Tax|
|55,000 to 75,000 lbs||$100 plus $22 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs||$75 plus $16.5 per 1000 lbs over 55,000 lbs|
|Over 75,000 lbs||$550||$412.50|
There are several groups that receive exemptions from the HVUT. These include:
- The Federal Government
- State or local governments, including the District of Columbia
- The American Red Cross
- Nonprofit volunteer fire departments, ambulance associations, or rescue squads
- Indian tribal governments (for vehicles used in essential tribal government functions)
- Mass transportation authorities
These are the vehicles that are exempt from the HVUT:
- Vehicles not considered highway motor vehicles - e.g., mobile machinery for non-transportation functions, vehicles specifically designed for off-highway transportation, and non-transportation trailers and semi-trailers
- Qualified blood collector vehicles used by qualified blood collector organizations
- Mobile machinery that is used for non-transportation purposes
Exempt carriers may be required to file tax forms with the IRS or notify the local department of motor vehicles (DMV) of the exempt status being claimed
Other vehicles that are exempt based on the number of miles driven are:
- Commercial vehicles traveling fewer than 5,000 miles annually
- Agricultural vehicles traveling fewer than 7,500 miles annually
The above vehicles are called Suspended Vehicles, but still must be reported to the IRS.
Why you must pay HVUT 2290 Form Online and 2290 schedule 1 proof?
The HVUT is a significant source of transportation funding in the U.S. In 2006 alone, the HVUT generated more than $1.4 billion in Federal Highway Trust Fund (HTF) revenue.
The Federal HTF protects the nation's investment in our transportation infrastructure. In 2007 alone, Federal HTF receipts topped $39.9 billion, with $34.9 billion dedicated to the HTF's Highway Account. The Federal HTF finances a broad spectrum of transportation investments, including:
- Highway improvements (e.g., land acquisition and other right-of-way costs, preliminary and construction engineering, construction and reconstruction, resurfacing and restoration costs of roadways and bridges)
- Highway and bridge maintenance activities
- Highway law enforcement
- Safety programs (e.g., driver education and training, vehicle inspection programs, enforcement of vehicle size and weight limits)
- Congestion relief projects
- Debt service
- Administrative costs (e.g., research, engineering)
Investment in our nation's highway infrastructure helps:
- Save lives, time and money
- Reduce the number and severity of crashes for all kinds of vehicles
- Enhance the ability of the entire community of emergency responders
- Lower fuel and insurance costs
- Increase mobility
- Ease congestion
- Decrease energy consumption
- Boost air quality
- Improve the efficient movement of goods
- Raise business productivity
- Strengthen the nation's economic productivity
Since the vast majority of all funds contributed by states to the Federal HTF are returned through highway fund apportionments, there is a direct incentive for state agencies to take necessary measures to enhance HVUT compliance.
2290 Form Online, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is available for electronic filing. The electronic version of Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through form2290filing .com - no more waiting for it to come in the mail!
Taxpayers filing 2290 Online Form reporting 25 or more vehicles for any taxable period are required form 2290 tax return through an IRS-approved software provider.
Why Rely on Form 2290 Filing to file Form 2290?
As the most trustable IRS Approved Efile Providers in the USA, Form 2290 Filing makes your 2290 filing easy and simple. You can immediately receive your IRS Stamped Schedule 1 within a few minutes. You can finish your E File Form 2290 within minutes at the lowest price.
We give priority to customer satisfaction and make as much as simple to file Form 2290. Also, we provide our services with an affordable price to the truckers. Get all the benefits to file Form 2290 Online. Our team provides service for 24-hours to make your 2290 Filing easy. Also, we are ready to finish your Form 2290 Online Filing on behalf of you. Let us start your IRS Form 2290 Filing. For the complete queries, Contact Us and file Form 2290 Online.